Also known as: Fused quartz.
Functions: can withstand high temperatures above 1100 °C for a long time, acid and alkali resistance, up to 92% penetration
Application: Various instrument windows, various appliance windows
Tave>92% @ 260-1100nm
Square: 8x8 - 300x300mm
Round: Dia8 - 300mm
1. Quartz penetrates higher than the average glass in the UV range and can withstand higher operating temperatures than heat resistant glass.
2. Special shapes or thicknesses can be cut or machined according to customer requirements.
3. The transmittance curves are measurements at 0°of incidence angle. The part that does not penetrate is absorbed by the material of the glass itself.
4. Need higher transmittance? Please refer to anti-reflection processing.
5. The website specifications are for reference only, and shipments are subjected to the specifications confirmed by both parties.